Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting Ready for Our Family Trip!

Bonjour Everyone!

I have lost a bit of steam because I am worried that I will get back from vacation with my husband's family and have nothing left to do except sit and wait 3 weeks for teacher in-service to start. Though, I don't think that will happen because no matter how many hours I spend getting stuff done, there is always more I think of to do, and the list doesn't seem to be getting shorter!

I did complete a craft today though! I found on Teachers Discovery a great hall pass in French (they have Spanish and German too!) but it was a little generic and so I wanted to make my own! I went to Hobby Lobby, spent about 10 bucks and made 2 hall passes (one boys and one girls!) You can see the step by step on the ideas page.
I could have done way way better with the owl stencils, and I will explain in a later post about owls and their purpose in my classroom, but I think they are cute! :) The top says "Permission pour le couloir RM ____" (permission for the hall RM____) and the bottoms say "filles" (girls) and "garcons" (boys) -- I definitely wish I had better handwriting too.


It is likely that I won't post again until I get back from vacation, but you never know what inspiration might hit me tomorrow!!! 

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment