Monday, August 6, 2012

Floor Wax

BONJOUR MES AMIS!

First, a funny thing I found on Pintrest!(if you don't use it - you should!) My husband thinks I have a weird since of humor since I laugh out loud at the simplest things, but I am seriously considering putting this in my classroom!



Well, I got back to my classroom today! But man does floor wax stink! They had just finished the upstairs (where my room is) when I showed up. Unfortunately (kinda) it was wet, so I had to leave and go to Hobby Lobby to shop (so sad) and then go back!

My room wasn't that bad, and I have a LOVELY husband who helped me drag stuff from the car to my room (hellacious in Texas heat) and get the furniture moved around. I forgot to take a pre-moving furniture picture, but here is what it looks like with bare walls and the old Spanish teachers stuff hogging my counter space. Luckily, tomorrow I will be able to get the stuff moved to the new Spanish teacher's room so that I only have my mounds of crap to deal with!


view from my door. (don't you love the boxes piled up back there?) 


not totally sure about the desk set up yet. What do you think?

this is where my smartboard will end up. 


sad empty bulletin board


cabinet that I am afraid to open! too much stuff in there!

My desk area... kinda... such a mess right now!


I am HOPING that this transformation will go as my brain is imagining it (which rarely happens) and I can show you what an awesome room decorator I am and show you all my ideas and such as I go along this week and next (may or may not take that long). It will also be interesting to see how long it takes me to get all of this ready. Am I starting too soon? Or too late? Dun Dun DUNNN!!! On verra...


1 comment:

  1. anaokulu malzemeleri,eğitici oyuncaklar,kreş oyuncakları,anaokulu mobilyaları,anaokulu donanımları,eğitim araçları,okul öncesi eğitim araçları,eğitici oyunlar,toys,kindergarten materials,kindergarten toys,kreş malzemeleri,kreş mobilyaları,ahşap ve keçe oyuncaklar,akülü ve pedallı araçlar,akıllı tahta,robotik kodlama ve teknolojik oyuncaklar,galoşuk,yazı tahtaları,panolar,spor grupları,dolap ve kitaplıklar,masa ve sıralar,ilgi köşleri,ofis mobilyaları,macera parklar tıkla sepete ekle anaokulu ve kreş,yengeç eğitim araçları https://www.yengecegitim.com/kres-oyuncaklari-isleri

    ReplyDelete