Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Holy Cow!

Hello!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have been busy and exhausted!

Friday I was delegated the task of running a meeting with all of our new staff (I am the only one who is not new) since our actual Department Chair isn't teaching anymore, she has a whole other job. It was great to meet the new people, and we are going to have an amazing team this year! I am excited!

I didn't get much done myself on Friday. But I do have the pictures of my completed room! (mostly)



 


This will have a how to on the Ideas page - its a great way to make sure students know the basic directions when working on an activity!














Cool owl shaped chalk board from the Dollar Spot at Target!




 _________________________________________________________________________________

So there you have it! Tell me what you think! I am having some formatting issues, so if you have any questions and don't find more detail on the Ideas or Freebies page, just ask!

Saturday we went to go see a house that my mom is interested in buying to open up a B & B, and we stopped at an antique store on our way out of town. Keep a look out for info from me on that if it goes through! And here are some cool plates I found at the antique store. I am unsure what they are, but they were neat, French, and cheap so I got them! Let me know if you are familiar with them! My husband looked it up and thinks they are from the 30's (if they are legit and such, hehe). I sure do like 'em though!


February

Jume

September

November
To those of you getting back to school soon, good luck! Please share ideas and stay chill! I have training on Thursday and Friday. Then next week we start back with teacher in service days! Then kids come on the 27th! Whew! Its coming fast!

Now that my room is organized, I will be putting up more management and lesson ideas and "how to's"  - if I can find time! I hope to post as regularly as possible! At least once a week once school starts.

1 comment: