Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Holy Guacamole!

Wow!

After day 2 of teacher in-service, I am so amazed at how well the school district wastes our time! We have a new appraisal and development system (created by the district) and they sent our principal an 8 hour presentation for us to watch! 8 freaking hours! When we need to be creating lesson plans, and preparing our rooms, and creating pre-tests so that we can live up to this new appraisal system, they are having us sit through a presentation that we already worked through twice last year! Luckily, our principal is AWESOME and worked with us to cut the presentation short and only hit the parts that were absolutely necessary! It was still sooooooooo dull.

I am really stressed out, and really want to be working on preparing things for my class. I hope that we actually get classroom time tomorrow. By the time I get home, I am too tired to work. And I am just watching my time float away...

No comments:

Post a Comment